Sunday, September 16, 2012

Web Techonology Class


Assalamualaikum to all readers;

For the first day in class Web Technology, we are given the task to create a system whether to use ASP.Net, NetBeans and others. But over here, I never use that languages. I know PHP system only. But its alright, me and my friends will try to learn it.

Me and my partner (Maknunah Bt Che Abdullah) take the dentistry booking system to make the system. It may be a little challenging for us because never learn ASP. We will still be completed properly. InsyaAllah.

Talks about the lecturer, Madam Shahniza she was a very kind and friendly. Her explain very deep on this subject. This makes us very comfortable to learn. (=

Alhamdulillah, all running smoothly for this subject.
Last but not least, I hope we'll can get excellent and good for this subject. ChaiYok-ChAiyOk 


kringgggg ... Class is over for the day. By the way, i'm Areesa Hazreq Bt Mohammad Yatim from group CS2314A HEehe                       v(^^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment